Vijay Rupani made the announcement at a press conference
- vehicle for the people is important.
- The government emphasizes two-wheelers, three-wheelers and four-wheelers
- This policy will prevent 6 lakh carbon emissions
- 20 thousand for two wheeler, 50 thousand for three wheeler and one and a half lakh for four wheeler.
- A charging station will be set up to charge the vehicle
- The government will also subsidize charging stations
- For this, different hotels are considering charging options
- Charging stations will be set up at 500 places
- The government currently wants to start with 1.25 lakh two-wheelers, 75,000 rickshaws and 25,000 cars.
- The subsidy will be subsidized per kilowatt
- Currently 250 charging stations have been sanctioned and 250 will be provided going forward
- Battery swapping stations will be promoted
- The state government has made the announcement more generously than other states.
- Gujarat will be the first state to provide subsidy
- Along with Maruti, three Japanese companies will also start production
- Some cool things about ACKO
- ✓ We are proud to have 4.5 Crore Indians as customers
- ✓ 95% of our customers have rated our service with 5 Stars on Facebook/Google reviews
- ✓ We were ranked World’s 8th best InsurTech firm
ગુજરાતી ન્યુઝ રીપોર્ટ અહિંથી વાંચો
• The nostalgic smell of paper, because we have paperless everything.
• The pleasure of connecting with strangers and talking for hours about where your claim is stuck, because all our processes are automated. 🙂
What you get with the ACKO app
• Insurance for your ride: Two-wheeler or Car
• Health insurance
• Commission-free plans at incredibly low premiums
• Paperless insurance experience
• Exclusive discounts on insurance
• Easy claims management: Tap-Upload-Do
Recover deleted messages & status download WhatsApp from your Android device.
A “This message was deleted” notification appears whenever users delete text, audio or video from their chat. However, sometimes, for iOS users photos and videos get saved in the photogallery. Now, there is an app that can let users see the deleted message.A third-party workaround called WhatsRemoved+ can help users retrieve what was deleted. However, this app is not officially supported by WhatsApp should be used with caution. Moreover, it can access users data because that is how it reads WhatsApp messages, by actually monitoring notifications and the content shown in those notifications. That’s another reason to use it cautiously.