Air Hostes Salary in india No doubts, working as air hostess is a dream of many individuals. So, if you are thinking to pursue your career in this field, then must know about Air Hostess Salary in India 2021 updated. Career in aviation industries involves pleasant, friendly and enthusiastic personality.
Air hostess is one of the high profile professions in India aspired by many young graduates. Besides this, Air hostess is also known as the Flight attendants or cabin crew. Along with Air Hostess Salary, they also enjoy benefits as Life and Health Insurance facilities & many more.
There are various posts in airlines like cabin crew, flight attendant, pilot etc. so, know here complete details for air hostess salary per month and Cabin Crew/Flight Attendant Salary details as well.
Air Hostess Salary IN INDIA
Air Hostess Salary In India:
|Job Category||Annual Salary(Rs.)|
|Flight Attendant Salary In India||Rs. 480,000 to 675,000|
|Senior Flight Attendant|
Salary In India
|Rs.550,000 to 825,000|
|Ground Attendant||Rs.504,000 to 735,000|
|Cabin Crew||Rs.504,000 to 702,000|
|Customer Service Agent||Rs.360,000 to 432,000|
- Normal SIM card Micro SIM card Nano SIM card Using e-SIM instead of various SIMs will be beneficial.
- 1K and what about 1M Does it make sense? 1K and 1M Means in English
- Check Daily Petrol – Diesel price in your city
- Today’s Gold & Silver Price In India – Check Latest Price
- Download PUC Certificate for Car & Bike
Cabin Crew Salary In India:
|Corporation||Cabin Crew Salary Per Month|
|Air Hostess Salary In Indigo||31,250/-|
Customer Service Salary Structure:
|Customer Service||Air Hostess Average Salary(per month)|
|Call Center Representative||18,344|
|Customer Care Specialist||17,968|
|Customer Service Representative||17,972|
|Inbound Call Center Representative||18,553|
Administrative Assistance Salary Structure:
|Administrative Assistance||Average Salary(per month)|
|Data Entry Clerk||18,245|
|Back Office Executive||17,874|
Community & Social Service Salary Structure:
|Community & Social Service||Average Salary(per month)|
|Direct Care Worker||18,198|
|Counselor Assistant||2,40,000 per year|
|Senior Counselor||3,00,000 per year|
Sales Salary Details:
|Sales||Average Salary(per month)|
|Lead Generation Specialist||20,811|
|Outbound Sales Representative||18,000|
All Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Salary for Management:
|Management||Average Salary(per month)|
|Manager5 salaries reported||36,786|
|Business Development Executive||16,925|
How much money does an air hostess make in India?
An IndiGo captain earns Rs 6.01 lakh every month for 70 hours of flying. Also, he earns Rs 7 lakh for 90 hours. Besides this, for cabin crew attendant, the salary has been increased to Rs 31,000 every month.
As fresher, job applier gets experience in the industry, she is not only pleased with the astounding opening to add to her traveling experience, but also with superior remuneration ranges. Pay scale deviations depending on cities and the equivalent costs of living also exist.
Air Hostess Perks & Benefits:
Now, we’re going to discussing about perks and benefits for Air Hostess jobs as shown below, please have a look:
- Support financially traveling (for family as well), including air tickets, car rental, lodging, cruises etc.
- Thirteen to Seventeen off days per month
- Providing retirement benefits
- Life Insurance Facility
- Health Insurance Facility
- Kit Allowance
- Added benefits of being a part of high profile parties etc.
Duties of an Air hostess
- Welcoming passengers on board
- Help them finding their seats
- Arrangement of hand baggage
- Making Important Announcements
- Intimating passengers about safety procedures
What qualifications do you need to become an air hostess?
Job finders, whose desire to grasp this opportunity, should complete their graduation before joining the Aviation industry as an air hostess and endure the essential training courses imparted by leading institutions like Frankfinn, Air Hostess Academy etc.
An entrants can also have some other essentials points to be an airhostess as indicated below:
Air hostess/Cabin Crew Qualification
- Eligibility: Graduate/ 12th Standard Pass
- Age: 17-25 years
- Height: Minimum 155 cm for girls, 164 cm for boys.
- It is a general rule that candidate should be fair complexioned and unmarried.
Other Essential Skills required are:
- Having Good communication skills
- Average height for at least 5’2 inches
- Fitness (proved medically)
- Swimming skills
- Voice Quality etc.
Duties of an Air hostess:
Duties and responsibility of air hostess is that Welcoming passengers on board, Help them finding their seats, Arrangement of hand baggage, Making Important Announcements, and Intimating passengers about safety procedures etc.
Air Hostess Training Course Content:
The course content for the position of Air Hostess includes: aviation management, cabin crew training, airport management, computerized ticket reservation system, money changing, car rental, passenger insurance, airline customer service, ground handling, flight dispatch, in-flight management, hospitality and catering, etc.
Along with the qualification skills the training also includes grooming and personality development, effective communication, announcement, security awareness, first aid and swimming etc. skills.
To apply for any International Airline, one can do the following courses:
- IATA/UFTAA International Travel & Tourism Training Program
- IATA/FIATA International Cargo Agent Training Program
- IATA Aviation Distance Learning program
- Director General of Civil Aviation norms
There are many institutes that offer 3-4 years undergraduate degree programmes. Further there are many certificate programmes that are of 06 month duration. Some are listed below:
- B.Sc Aviation & Hospitality Management
- B.Sc in Airhostess Training
- Bachelor of Hospitality Management
Diploma Courses in:
- Air Hostess Training -2 year
- Aviation and Hospitality Management-2 year
- Aviation Hospitality and Travel Management-1 year
- Global Aviation and Hospitality Management-1 year
Certificate Course in:
- Aviation Management
- Air Hostess/Flight Purser Training
- Aviation and Hospitality Services
- Night Rating
- Aviation Hospitality & Travel Management
- Hospitality Travel and Customer Service
- International Airlines and Travel Management
Air Hostes Salary in india 2021 FAQ
Some Queries concerning Air Hostess Salary in India:
How much does an air hostess earn a year?
Air cabin crew with experience can expect to earn a base rate of £15,000 to £18,000 a year.
What is Air Hostess Salary Per Month?
Air Hostess Salary Per Month in Jet Airways is Rs.30,000/-
Do air hostess get married?
Air hostesses will be permitted to marry on the basis of condition that they have put in four years of service.
How much do air hostesses get paid?
According to the Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics, salary for a flight attendant is $48,500.
Career as an Air Hostess/Cabin Crew:
Now a day, the aviation industry is quickly growing and requires manpower and most of the females are opting air hostess career as it is one of the most economically strong sector these days.
This makes the question- what is Air Hostess Salary In India very generally asked. If you become an air hostess than in the starting, this occupation provides good amount of salary package with lots of allowances per month.
Hope, you get all details for Air Hostess Salary 2021 In India. Travelling by air is no more related to being rich and elite. Today almost everyone wants to travel by plane so As an Air hostess you can get a chance to travel all over the world. As an Air hostess your job is basically on board.